By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by:
- The terms of this User Agreement.
- Applicable laws, regulations, and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
WHERE IN, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up-to-date.
- The data/information so provided by the User including but not limited to contact number, emails, contact address etc., can be used by the AASHISH GROUP for further enhancing the user experience, to provide the information sought by the user and/or for providing information regarding our future projects, ventures and opportunities.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, rent or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless AASHISH GROUP and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfil any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
All of the trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on this website (the “Trademark(s)”) are registered and unregistered trademarks of AASHISH GROUP. Except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions, you may not reproduce, display, or otherwise use any Trademark without first obtaining written permission from AASHISH GROUP. You agree not to affect/interrupt or attempt to affect/interrupt the operation of this website in any way.
AASHISH GROUP welcomes your comments and feedback regarding this website. All information and materials, including comments, ideas, questions, designs, and the like, submitted to AASHISH GROUP through this website will be considered NON-CONFIDENTIAL and NON-PROPRIETARY. For this reason, we ask you not to send us any information or materials that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, SHALL AASHISH GROUP, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL LOSSES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, OR PROFITS.
By using or accessing the Website, the User agrees, acknowledges, and accepts all the terms and conditions of the disclaimer without any qualification or limitation.
DAMAGES AND JURISDICTION
In no event, Company will be liable to any party for any Direct, Indirect, Special or other consequential damages for any use of this website, or any other hyperlinked website, including without limitation, any lost profits, Business Interruption, Loss of programs, or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing are subject to the prevailing laws of India and the courts in Jaipur, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this site.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and AASHISH GROUP with respect to your access to and/or use of this website.